Community Trust Administrator – The Strathmore Rugby Club Community Trust
Founded in June 2017 and based in Forfar, Angus, the purpose of The Strathmore Rugby Club Community Trust is the advancement of participation in rugby union and rugby league. We achieve this through our community rugby projects which include a Rugby Academy for secondary school age males and females, Walking Rugby for the less able, an inclusive rugby team for adults with learning disabilities and Autism-Friendly Rugby for primary age children with autism. Each project is designed to meet our vision of ‘Delivering People through Rugby’.
To support the growth of the Trust we are now recruiting for a Community Project Administrator to work 8 hours per week (including some evenings and weekends).
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Community Project Coordinator to support compliance with relevant legislation through administration of project records and supporting the regular review of existing policies, procedures and working practice
- Carry out the administration relating to the fundraising activities with direction from other Trust staff and volunteers
- Liaise with the Treasurer to compare budget versus actual income and spend
- Ensure the smooth administration of recruitment and payroll processes for employees
- Organise and minute the Trust’s Board of Trustee meetings
- Organise the social media and website presence of the Trust ensuring updates are timely, accurate and appropriate
The successful applicant will have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, excellent communication skills and be self-motivated with the ability to work using their own initiative. Experience of supporting fundraising projects for charities or community groups, an understanding of rugby, union or league, and safeguarding and GDPR would be beneficial.
An SVQ Level 3, an HNC or equivalent experience is the minimum requirement for the post.
Salary: £19,550.00 per annum pro rata
Applications in the form of a CV and covering letter should be submitted to Stuart Gray, Chairperson, email@example.com.
To request the full job description or ask any questions please contact the Chairperson.
Closing date: 22nd March 2020