We need your support to allow us to continue to develop people through rugby. Whether you donate or leave a gift in your Will, you can make a big difference to the lives of the people in our community. There are lots of ways you can get involved.
- Donate now – one off or monthly donation
- Leave a gift in your Will – A gift in your Will has the power to help us change lives and provide our community with the support they need
- Fundraise – Hold a raffle, organise a quiz or set yourself a challenge in support of Strathmore Community Rugby Trust. However you choose to fundraise, we can help you get started.
- Amazon Smile
- Partner with Us – Engage your staff and customers whilst supporting our heroes. Help us to make a difference.
- Philanthropy – Find out more about how you can support us if you’re a major donor.
- Trusts and Foundations – If you are part of or have links to a Trust, Foundation, Livery Company or other grant-making body and would like to support us, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways You Can Help
We've signed up to Amazon Smile meaning when you shop, Amazon gives. Did you know that Strathmore Community Rugby Trust has signed up with Amazon Smile? This means that you can donate to our charity simply by shopping with Amazon – and it won’t cost you a penny.
However you decide to pay tribute to your friend or relative, please know that we are extremely honoured and humbled to be thought of in this very special way. Your loved one’s memory will live on through our work and in the hearts of all those helped by your gift.
Payroll giving is a simple, tax-efficient way for employees to donate straight from their salary, before tax. It’s also a great way for your business to support the causes close to your heart. Quick and easy to set up, studies have shown payroll giving not only boosts staff morale, but it also increases customer loyalty.
If you are marking an anniversary, birthday, christening, retirement, or wedding day, asking your guests to give the gift of a donation helps us make our communities stronger.
Strathmore Community Rugby Trust believes rugby has the power to enhance people’s lives. We aim to instil the rugby ethos into participants, coaches and volunteers of all ages so they can develop and enjoy the physical and mental health benefits of rugby.
There are a number of ways that your company can choose to work with us. Everyone involved with the Trust consistently tells us of the significant and rewarding impact their involvement with us has for them.